Hailey is still a very easy baby. She doesn't cry much at all. Sometimes in the evenings she gets a little cranky but who doesn't. She is starting to smile at us a lot, and we LOVE it. I wish I could tell you she was getting to be a better sleeper, but I would be lying. She still gets up every 3-4 hours. I know this won't last forever, but some nights it seems like it will. She will thankfully go right back to sleep but it is still getting tiring waking up as much as we are. I am hoping for a few longer stretches since she is about 10 pounds now.
Avery is still our crazy child. She never stops and keeps us laughing all the time. She is starting to use two and three word phrases and continues to amaze us with her intelligence. I know every parent thinks this, but we have a smart one on our hands - sometimes too smart for her own good! She is still doing great with Hailey but does not like for Josh to hold her. We keep thinking she will get over it, but she is not ready to share her daddy yet. She is quickly approaching the terrible twos and we have seen some glimpses of it lately. She is very strong willed, so we may have some battles on our hands in the next few months. Even with a few tantrums here and there, she is still our little sweetie and we wouldn't trade her for anything!
Here are some recent pics of the girls. I know, they are adorable.






No comments:
Post a Comment