Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hailey is 2!

My sweet Hailey, 

I can’t believe you are 2 years old.  You are one of the biggest joys of my life.  Your sweet yet crazy personality lights up my life every day.  I can’t imagine our family without you.  A year ago I thought I had you pegged.  You were going to be the sweet, sensitive little sister that let Avery boss you around and never put up a fight.  Haha, boy was I wrong.  You are a feisty ball of energy who doesn’t take orders from anyone, not even mom & dad, but we’re working on that!  You are ridiculously smart, and I often forget you are just 2.  You are talking in paragraphs and can say ANYTHING.  Everyone who meets you is so surprised at how verbal you are.  You are a chatty cathy, and I love it.  You talk non-stop and are never short on words.  You can count to 15, know all your colors and are getting pretty good at your shapes.  I think I may have to start teaching you to read soon because you are such a quick learner. 

You are still very affectionate and adore Avery, even though she drives you crazy sometimes.  You think you can do everything she can do, so we have to keep our eye on you constantly.  I can’t wait to see how you handle being a big sister to Brady.  I know it will be hard at first, but I’m sure you will adjust quickly and will be bossing him around before we know it.


I love you sweet girl and know God has big things for you.  I can’t wait to watch you grow and keep laughing at you all along the way!





No comments:

Post a Comment