Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

Over Memorial Day weekend, we had our second annual Cook family reunion. It was a blast. We had it in Garland this year, so we didn't have to pay for hotels and everyone was able to be put up at someone's house. We got to stay with my parents, so we were quite comfortable and Avery was in somewhat familiar surroundings. We flew down Saturday morning and back late last night. Avery was a champ again and did great on both flights. It was so great seeing everyone again. There are 5 great grandkids now, so this is about the only time we get to see and meet the kids. I have to admit, they are 5 of the cutest kids you will ever meet!! Tommy has a nice camera, so we were able to get some really great pictures of everyone. It felt like a professional photo shoot at times! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.










I also have some very cute pictures of Avery eating carrots for the first time, and I will post those sometime soon. I have just been lazy and haven't uploaded them off the camera. We have hit a little snag in our eating of solids, so I only have a few pictures of her covered in carrots. She got her first tooth just as we were starting to eat and she hasn't had much interest since. We are pushing through, and she will hopefully be eating before we know it!!

1 comment:

  1. SO SORRY we missed you! Avery has THE BEST smile I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete