Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We took Avery to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. I found one online that was close to our house, so we thought we would give it a try. It wasn't the greatest, but thankfully we didn't have to pay and we know not to go back there next year. I had these visions of getting all these great pictures of Avery with all the pumpkins around her like you see in magazines; however that didn't quite happen. We did get some cute pictures, just not one that makes you say, "Wow, what a great picture of a cute baby in a pumpkin patch." Instead we got a lot that make you say, "What an adorable baby who doesn't want to smile in an OK pumpkin patch with not a lot of pumpkins around." Either way, here are some pictures of our day!

Tractor ride to get back to the pumpkins


Not sure what to do with all these pumpkins










Good try mom - I don't' want to wear a bow!


Family picture to commemorate the occasion


There were pony rides and a petting zoo there as well. We didn't go behind the fence, but surprisingly, Avery really liked the animals. Maybe we have a farm girl on our hands!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Keep on persevering with the bow. We did and now Leah stands up in bed in the morning and says "I bow!"

    ReplyDelete