I can't believe you are already three months old. It seems like yesterday that your daddy and I were bringing you home from the hospital, terrified with what we were going to do with this sweet little baby they let us take with us. Now it's three months later and we are still terrified sometimes but are starting to figure things out. :)
I have learned so many things from you over the past three months. You have truly changed your daddy's and my life; it is hard to put into words how wonderful our life is with you. The past month you have changed so much. You are smiling a lot more now, and your smile lights up the room. You are starting to laugh at me and your daddy which we love. You discovered your hands and are constantly putting them in your mouth or clasping them under your chin. We think it is funny because it looks like you are trying to pray. You still hate being on your tummy but are getting very good at holding your head up despite that fact. You have started talking to us and making the funniest noises. We love to have conversations with you; you will go back and forth with us for a long time. I want to remember exactly how you are right now because I know how fast you are going to grow and change.
I love being your mommy and couldn't have imagined it would be this wonderful. Your daddy and I have many things we pray for you nightly, but mostly we pray that you will one day give your life to Christ and follow Him everyday. Every other prayer flows from that one.
We love you so much & are blessed to have you. You will always be our sweet angel baby no matter how old you get. Your daddy and I look forward to watching you grow and loving you the best way we know how.
No comments:
Post a Comment